The MOU singing ceremony between the college with the PMC Business and Dong Tam group (06/12)
In the morning of November 19, 2016 in Ho Chi Minh City, The Technical and Economics College (HOTEC) organized the MoU signing ceremony between the College and The Management and Bulding Exploitation VNPT Company ( PMC ), then between the College and Dong Tam Joint Stock Company. In the ceremony there were the directore of the businesses, the College rectors and Faculty deans.
Outlook at the ceremony
The Management and Bulding Exploitation VNPT Company ( PMC ) was set up in 2009. PMC is an investment collobrated of Viet Nam Post and Telecomunication Group ( VNPT ), Viet Nam Postal Corporation and Ha Noi Real Estate Company. Starting with the real estate management field and developed into the Technical Management and Maintenance System Service, consulting and training, broking and investment. The company always gives high quality real estate services to customers with pratical advices.
The Dong Tam Joint Stock Company was born in 1969 at District 6, Sai Gon with the first product being traditional manual bricks. So far, the basic development of this company is still traditional business - building materials and interior supplies. Dong Tam has been growing steadily into fields such as real estate, constructing and renting estate in industrial zones. For 47 years of manufacture and business, Dong Tam brand has confirmed its position in domestic and international markets. Dong Tam is one of the first enterprises in construction materials sector that gained the Certificate of System Management ISO 9001:2008 by QUACERT.
This signing ceremony is an important milestone for HOTEC in the strategy of cooporation training. Giving a speech at the ceremony, Mr. Pham Duc Khiem, college’s headmaster has sent his deep thankful to the affilaties. He also emphasize that in recent years, Ho Chi Minh city Techical and Economics College has been active to cooperate with businesses with the desire to shorten the distance between the college’s output and companies’s input, limited the training or retraining of businesses when using college’s students.
The college has currently conducted more MoUs signed with over 20 major enterprises mainly located in Ho Chi Minh city. With school – oriented development associated to businesses, in the future the college will continue pushing it forward. Besides, with the mission entrusted to become main and advance college over the area, one of neccesary factors is cooporating with businesses to enhance the training quality. The Management and Bulding Exploitation VNPT Company and Dong Tam Joint Stock Company are the inveterate units with the college. In that spirit, HOTEC hopes to tighten the bonds created and forward the cooperative activities stated in the MoUs.
Mr. Pham Duc Khiem giving a speech at the ceremony
At the signing ceremony, the college and businesses have agreed commitments through works to enhance cooporation towards the goal of becoming trusted, long – term substainability partner in the process of work and development activities through the basic content of the memorandum as follows:
1. Enabling school’s teachers to visit and training at the enterprise.
2. Supporting for college’s pupils and students visit and practice;
3. Notifying the employment needs for school’s students.
4. Cooperating in science research, technology transfer.
5. Cooperating in services , according to the strengths of two sides.
The signing ceremony took place successfully, drawing the multi-sided concerns, and marking an important milestone in the strategic training collaboration between HOTEC and the enterprises. This promises opening up more job perspective opportunities for HOTEC students.
Representatives of both sides signing the memorandum of cooperation.
The signing ceremony was held successfully.
Some other images at the ceremony:
Mr. Nguyen Hong Minh - General Director of Management and Bulding Exploitation VNPT Company giving a speech at the signing ceremony
Mr. Vo Thanh Thanh - Director of Human Resources Dong Tam Joint Stock Company giving a speech at the signing ceremony
School's Board presented flowers and souvenirs to representatives of enterprises.
Communication Center - Library
- The Anniversary of Teacher’s day 34th (06/12)
- Congratulations to the recent graduates of 9th course (04/11)
- Welcome the ITE College Central - Singapore (04/11)
- Conferring Graduation Certificates Ceremony 2016 (26/09)
- Jubilantly Starting School Year Ceremony 2016 – 2017 (26/09)
- Opportunities to expand international cooperation during participation in a G7 expansion conference by HOTEC Rector (06/06)
- King Hung Anniversary in 2016 (05/05)
- Learning Express (LeX) Closing Ceremony (04/05)
- A meeting with Elite Hospitality (04/05)
- A journey to South Central Command (TayNinh) on occasion of 86 years of the establishment of Communist Party of Vietnam (03/02/1930 - 03/02/2016) (19/04)