Opening training coure Design Thinking for students (07/07)
To equip Knowledge of Design Think and basic skills necessary for HOTEC Students Join Lex Program 2017, In the morning 19 June, 2017, Department of International Relations and Cooperation coordinated with the Lecturers to responsible for Lex program to hold a training course on Designing Thinking for Students. Attending the ceremony was the presence of Mr. Pham Van Nhuan - Vice Rector of the school.
LeX is a learning exchange program, connects students from countries with many different cultures. In the program, students of Ho Chi Minh City Economics - Technology College (HOTEC) and Singapore Polytechnic (SP) will learn about the method of Design Thinking, the method of deepening reasoning, or even theories to the core of the problem. During the program, student’s participation not only has the opportunity to develop academic skills and soft skills besides that also contributing a small part to the sustainable development of the community.
With the "Design Thinking" methods, after the students have experienced and explored the realities of the villages, they will discussion together to find solutions to help local people improve the quality of work, Improve labor productivity as well as product quality.
Students participating in the program not only have the opportunity to develop academic skills and soft skills that can contribution a small part to the sustainable development of the community.
At the training class, students have the opportunity to learn more about the activities that they will experience in the LeX program through useful and interesting lectures taught in English by the faculty in school responsible; at the same time, they are also answered questions related to Concept Design and discussion, launched many innovative solutions can deployed in throughout the program. The training course expected take place in the 5 scheduled days from 16 - 23.06.2017.
Scenery of the training:
The students ebullient raised many ideas in the learning process
Communication Center - Library
- MoU Signing ceremony between HOTEC and Rang Dong Plastic Joint Stock Company (07/07)
- The training conference of circulars and guidance texts relating to occupation education field (01/06)
- Opening ceremony training coure Kaizen for students (01/06)
- Scientific Workshop: “Self – control form and solutions at Colleges, Vocational Schools the year 2016 – 2017” (01/06)
- Welcome Mr. Philip Alexander Dalidakis – the Minister of Victoria state (Australia) to visit the HOTEC (27/04)
- Career Advisory Day – HOTEC OPEN DAY – 2017 (27/04)
- Toyota Technical Education Support Package Handover Ceremony from Toyota Motors Viet Nam (27/04)
- Deployment Conference of the Vocational Education Law in 2017 (23/02)
- Political Activities and New Year Meeting – Year of the Rooster 2017 (23/02)
- Closing Ceremony of Students’s Scientific Research the year 2015 – 2016 (10/01)