Meeting Session with Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs (07/07)
In the morning of 26th 2017, Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College had welcomed guests from Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs and representatives from Inha University (Korea). On Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs there are Mr. Nguyen Van Lam – Vice Director, Mr.Vo Phuoc Nguyen – Vice Head of Vocational Teaching Deparment, Mr. Nguyen Truong Nhan – Vice Chairman of Vietnamese people in abroad’s committee, Mr. Tran Quang Thu – Vice Head of Economic Division – HCMC Department of Science and Technology, Prof. Tran Hai Linh – Inha University’s facilitators – Chairman of Vietnamese people in Korea office, Mr.Shin Duck Sang – Representative of Korea Social Welfare. On HOTEC side there are the Board’s Rector and some Heads from deparments.
In this session, Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs is the connection brigde to make HOTEC and Inha University had a chance to meet and discuss about education cooperations, in order to bring more and more opportunities to exchange in training for teachers and better education for students. Mr Shin Duck Sang also recommended about education projects in Korea and brought out some potential cooperation drafts that may deploy in near future.
Outlook of the meeting
Mr. Pham Duc Khiem – HOTEC’s Rector expressed his happiness welcoming mission from Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs and representative of Inha University. Besides, he also agreed with the plan to create opportunities to get better education for students and recommended some current cooperation programs of HOTEC. He indicated on HOTEC’s needs in collaborating with partners in order to enhance teachers and student’s skills, especially with Korea, one of the most developed country in education and technology.
After the meeting, both sides want to have following working session and looking forward to future cooperation.
Others photographs at the meeting:
Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs and representatives from Inha University (Korea) taking photos with HOTEC’s Board Rector
Visiting HOTEC’s workshop
Communication Center - Library
- Opening training coure Design Thinking for students (07/07)
- MoU Signing ceremony between HOTEC and Rang Dong Plastic Joint Stock Company (07/07)
- The training conference of circulars and guidance texts relating to occupation education field (01/06)
- Opening ceremony training coure Kaizen for students (01/06)
- Scientific Workshop: “Self – control form and solutions at Colleges, Vocational Schools the year 2016 – 2017” (01/06)
- Welcome Mr. Philip Alexander Dalidakis – the Minister of Victoria state (Australia) to visit the HOTEC (27/04)
- Career Advisory Day – HOTEC OPEN DAY – 2017 (27/04)
- Toyota Technical Education Support Package Handover Ceremony from Toyota Motors Viet Nam (27/04)
- Deployment Conference of the Vocational Education Law in 2017 (23/02)
- Political Activities and New Year Meeting – Year of the Rooster 2017 (23/02)