Meeting Session with SeoJeong College (Korea) on International Cooperation (31/08)
In the morning of August 3rd 2017, Mr. Shin Duck Sang – Director of Planning and Development Division; Prof. Cho Kyung Ja - Director of International Cooperation Department of SeoJeong University (Korea) and Prof. TS. Tran Hai Linh - Inha University lecturer - President of Vietnamese Association in Korea had visited and worked with Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College. Attended the meeting there are Mr. Pham Van Nhuan and Ms. Huynh Thanh Ngan - Vice Rector of the school, teachers and heads of faculties and departments.
Overview of the meeting
Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College (HOTEC in short) is one of the schools designated by HCMC People's Committee approving to become a key institute of South East Asia region. The school have to provide the City with high skilled human resource, especially in Engineering - Technology, serving the city’s industrialization and modernization process. HOTEC is always seeking opportunities to cooperate with domestic and foreign technical education institutes in order to innovate the curriculum and improve the level of teachers and staffs, especially in current ASEAN economic integration.
In this meeting with Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College, Prof. Shin Duck Sang and Prof. Cho Kyung Ja had introduced some contents related to education training programs in Korea and made many drafts of cooperation to be implemented with HOTEC in the future in many fields, such as mechanics - automotive, tailoring - Fashion design, Information Technology, Foreign language (Korean) ...
On behalf of the school, Mr. Pham Van Nhuan and Ms. Huynh Thanh Ngan expressed their pleasure to welcome the delegation of SeoJeong University and look forward to establishing and expanding long-term cooperation with SeoJeong University. In addition, HOTEC’s Board Rectors also agreed in creating opportunities for exchange and better learning for students through international cooperation programs and introduced to SeoJeong some existing cooperation programs of HOTEC, presenting the need for cooperation to develop the capacity of staffs, lecturers and students, especially Korean partners - one of the best country in education and technology over the world; HOTEC also assert about their current strengths as well as some solutions can be applied in the direction of cooperation in the future.
Mr. Pham Van Nhuan - Vice Rector of the School discussing at the meeting
Prof. Shin Duck Sang - Director of Planning and Development Division of SeoJeong College (Korea) discussing at the meeting.
After the meeting, both sides expressed the desire to have following meeting and have same direction for long-term cooperation in the future.
Mr. Pham Van Nhuan presenting souvenirs to representative of SeoJeong College
SeoJeong College delegation took a photo with HOTEC’s Board of Rectors.
Communication Center - Library
- Meeting Session with Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs (07/07)
- Opening training coure Design Thinking for students (07/07)
- MoU Signing ceremony between HOTEC and Rang Dong Plastic Joint Stock Company (07/07)
- The training conference of circulars and guidance texts relating to occupation education field (01/06)
- Opening ceremony training coure Kaizen for students (01/06)
- Scientific Workshop: “Self – control form and solutions at Colleges, Vocational Schools the year 2016 – 2017” (01/06)
- Welcome Mr. Philip Alexander Dalidakis – the Minister of Victoria state (Australia) to visit the HOTEC (27/04)
- Career Advisory Day – HOTEC OPEN DAY – 2017 (27/04)
- Toyota Technical Education Support Package Handover Ceremony from Toyota Motors Viet Nam (27/04)
- Deployment Conference of the Vocational Education Law in 2017 (23/02)