Equipment reception ceremony from IECD under the project "Seeds of Hope" - Creating more opportunities to study and develop comprehensively for students. (31/08)
On the spirit of cooperation between Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College (HOTEC) and the European Institute for Development Cooperation (IECD) in the project "Seeds of Hope" (Vocational Training "Supply of industrial and civil buildings" and "Maintenance and repair" In order to gain better teaching for students in Electrical and Civil Engineering at intermediate level. In the morning of August 17th 2017, HOTEC had organized a ceremony with IECD to receive equipment in electrics. Attending the ceremony was the present of Mr. Pham Van Nhuan - Vice Rector, Ms. Mihaela Chirca - Project Manager " Seeds of Hope ", Ms. Nguyen Thi Thuy Thuy - Staff of Project "Seeds of Hope" from IECD and some teachers, staffs from Department of Premises – Facilities Administration, Department of International Relations and Cooperation and Electrics – Automatic Faculties
Overview of the ceremony
IECD is a NGO organization that committing to help community development, support social and economic development in emerging and developing countries. IECD currently has projects at 16 countries around Africa, the Near East, Latin America and Southeast Asia with three areas of activities: vocational training for youths (in some majors: electricity, hotel and IT); Support small, household businesses, also in the field of health and education.
At the ceremony, Ms Mihaela Chirca and Ms Nguyen Thi Thuy Thuy, representing IECD, had presented some equipment for Electric – Automatic Faculty of HOTEC as below:
- 07 Tenmars TM-13E Clamp Meter AC/DC (400A)
- 15 Owon D35T Meter (True RMS, 1000V, 20A)
- 10 SEW LVD – 17 Screw (5V - 1000V AC)
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr. Pham Van Nhuan expressed his delight working with IECD on the "Seeds of Hope" project and received the IECD equipment for intermediate level of industrial & civil electrics. He affirmed that this is a program will significantly improving the quality of vocational training and he also hope this will be a starting point for other coordinated activities to bring a better educating environment for students.
Mr. Pham Van Nhuan speaking at the ceremony
HOTEC representatives receiving equipment from IECD
The reception of equipment from IECD under the project "Seeds of Hope" has been successfully concluded, marking a milestone in the cooperation and development between HOTEC and IECD, contributing to create more opportunities for students in career development as well as enhancing domestic and international integration.
Representatives of HOTEC and IECD taking photographs together
Communication Center - Library
- Meeting Session with SeoJeong College (Korea) on International Cooperation (31/08)
- Meeting Session with Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs (07/07)
- Opening training coure Design Thinking for students (07/07)
- MoU Signing ceremony between HOTEC and Rang Dong Plastic Joint Stock Company (07/07)
- The training conference of circulars and guidance texts relating to occupation education field (01/06)
- Opening ceremony training coure Kaizen for students (01/06)
- Scientific Workshop: “Self – control form and solutions at Colleges, Vocational Schools the year 2016 – 2017” (01/06)
- Welcome Mr. Philip Alexander Dalidakis – the Minister of Victoria state (Australia) to visit the HOTEC (27/04)
- Career Advisory Day – HOTEC OPEN DAY – 2017 (27/04)
- Toyota Technical Education Support Package Handover Ceremony from Toyota Motors Viet Nam (27/04)