MoU signing ceremony between HOTEC and Hoang Quan Group (31/08)
In order to strengthen the relationship between HOTEC and Enterprises, whereby building training program closely with actual needs of our society, enabling students to practice skills to meet the requirements of Enterprises after graduation as well as creating opportunities for enterprises to recruit high quality human resources, in the morning of August 23th 2017, Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College (HOTEC) had organized an MoU signing ceremony with Hoang Quan Consulting - Trading - Service JSC (Hoang Quan Group). Attending the ceremony there was the School Board of Rectors, Mr. Phan Ba Khoi - Director of Binh Chanh affiliation from Hoang Quan Group and some Heads, Directors from Departments, Faculties and Centers.
Overview of the ceremony
This signing ceremony is one of the milestones for HOTEC in the strategy of linking training with businesses. Moreover, with the mission assigned to become a major and advanced school in region, cooperating with businesses is considered essential to improving the quality of training and assuring for student’s output.
Hoang Quan Consulting - Trading - Service JSC is the leading enterprise in the field of investment and development of social houses, houses for workers in Ho Chi Minh City and southern provinces, cooperating with the Government in implementing the Social Houses and National Housing Strategy. By far, Hoang Quan has invested and deployed a series of 22 social houses projects, domiciles for workers with a total investment of over 20,000 billion VND, supplying to the market more than 34,000 apartments as well as real estate investment and trading, Hoang Quan Group has expanded its investment in Education and Finance by building schools and promoting seek for M & A opportunities, linking international cooperation to enhance the competitive advantage, growing in Vietnam and reaching out to the world.
At the signing ceremony, through the exchanges of work, HOTEC and Hoang Quan Group have agreed to commit to strengthen cooperation towards the goal of becoming a reliable, sustainable and long-term strategic partner in the process of operation and development through the basic contents of the MoU are as follows:
1. Cooperation between HCMC Technical and Economic College and Hoang Quan Group in researching, teaching, helping students to approach business environment, exchanging practical experience, ... improving student’s quality to meet social requirements
2. Coordinate in organizing seminars, introducing new technologies and new technical instruments.
3. Support the development of business management towards advanced industries, access to regional and international.
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr. Pham Duc Khiem – HOTEC Rector sent many thanks to Hoang Quan Group. He also emphasized that with the aim of improving the training quality of human resources, meeting the requirements of society at present, associated in training with enterprises has become a political task that HOTEC has always considered a necessary mission to carry out.
Mr. Pham Duc Khiem giving a speech at the ceremony
The signing ceremony has been held successfully in excited atmosphere from both sides, contributing to raising the strategy of linking training with enterprises of HOTEC and promises to open more career development opportunities for more and more of students studying at the school.
Representatives of both sides signing MoU together
The signing ceremony was held successfully
HOTEC Board of Rectors presenting flowers and souvenirs to business representatives
After the signing ceremony, Hoang Quan Group also co-operated with other companies: Oai Hung Constantia Joint Stock Company, Vietnam Television Cable Company - Ho Chi Minh City affiliation, Property & Management Company of VNPT (PMC) in organizing recruitment consultancy session for students at the HOTEC. At the counseling sessions, besides finding information about enterprises as well as the labor market, students also have opportunities to approach recruitment needs in various fields and industries. Representatives of companies not only introduce and provide recruitment information but also directly interview, evaluate their abilities and find the most suitable candidates. It can be said that recruitment consultancy has helped the students have the opportunity to interact with professional recruitment process, initially to accumulate more experience and confidence in their journey of start-up; At the same time, it also contributes to promote the co-operation between the School and the Enterprise more and more stable, aiming at improving the quality of training to meet social requirements
Representatives of enterprises directly consult and answer questions for HOTEC students
Communication Center - Libraby
- Equipment reception ceremony from IECD under the project "Seeds of Hope" - Creating more opportunities to study and develop comprehensively for students. (31/08)
- Meeting Session with SeoJeong College (Korea) on International Cooperation (31/08)
- Meeting Session with Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs (07/07)
- Opening training coure Design Thinking for students (07/07)
- MoU Signing ceremony between HOTEC and Rang Dong Plastic Joint Stock Company (07/07)
- The training conference of circulars and guidance texts relating to occupation education field (01/06)
- Opening ceremony training coure Kaizen for students (01/06)
- Scientific Workshop: “Self – control form and solutions at Colleges, Vocational Schools the year 2016 – 2017” (01/06)
- Welcome Mr. Philip Alexander Dalidakis – the Minister of Victoria state (Australia) to visit the HOTEC (27/04)
- Career Advisory Day – HOTEC OPEN DAY – 2017 (27/04)