Closing Ceremony of LeX 2017 – Practical Experiences contributing a lot for community (19/10)
After 12 days of exchanging - learning about Design Thinking, on September 20th, 2017, the Learning Express Program (LeX) collaborated by the Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College (HOTEC) with Singapore Polytechnic (SP) had officially closed. The closing ceremony took place at HOTEC in joyfulness and regrets of all the students, with nearly 60 students participating in the program.
Attending the ceremony there was the presence of the HOTEC Board of Rectors, facilitators from SP and representative of local authorities in Phu Hoa Dong Commune, Cu Chi District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Overview of the ceremony
At first of the ceremony, students from SP and HOTEC presented their work at the village include mushroom, rubber and orchid. They have developed many useful methods to optimize the production process of the people, with the desire to help local people improve work efficiency and overcome difficulties in production.
SP and HOTEC students presenting their work
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr. Teo Kian Hun – Facilitator of SP gave a deep thanks to HOTEC Rectors and representatives of local authorities, trade village for creating best conditions for students of SP, they had the opportunity to study, experience and understand more about the unique features in the culture as well as the people of Vietnam.
Mr. Teo Kian Hun speaking at the ceremony
On behalf of HOTEC, Mr. Pham Van Nhuan - Vice Rector also expressed his joy when the exchange program between HOTEC and SP achieved good results; Moreover, he hoped that the following cooperation between the two schools will be more successful and bring more practical contribution to people all over Ho Chi Minh City.
Mr. Pham Van Nhuan expressing his thoughts at the ceremony
In sum, HOTEC Board of Rector and LeX Organizers handed over the certificates and souvenir gifts to facilitators and students who contributed a great effort during the program.
Mr. Pham Van Nhuan awarding certificates for students
The 12 days program, eating, studying and working together, HOTEC students and SP have learned more experience and useful knowledge. In addition, the friendship between SP students and HOTEC students in particular as well as the cooperation between SP and HOTEC schools in general is more and more stable, promising effective exchange programs for students of two schools in the future.
Other photos at the ceremony
Mr. Teo Kian Hun awarding certificates for students who take part in the program
Mr. Pham Van Nhuan awarding certificates for excellent students of the program
The Board of Rectors, teachers and students from both HOTEC and SP taking group photos
Students learn the reality and exchange ideas in craft villages
- Opening Ceremony of Design Thinking (LeX), 2017 (19/10)
- MoU signing ceremony between HOTEC and Hoang Quan Group (31/08)
- Equipment reception ceremony from IECD under the project "Seeds of Hope" - Creating more opportunities to study and develop comprehensively for students. (31/08)
- Meeting Session with SeoJeong College (Korea) on International Cooperation (31/08)
- Meeting Session with Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs (07/07)
- Opening training coure Design Thinking for students (07/07)
- MoU Signing ceremony between HOTEC and Rang Dong Plastic Joint Stock Company (07/07)
- The training conference of circulars and guidance texts relating to occupation education field (01/06)
- Opening ceremony training coure Kaizen for students (01/06)
- Scientific Workshop: “Self – control form and solutions at Colleges, Vocational Schools the year 2016 – 2017” (01/06)