Meeting Session with Representatives of UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) (27/12)
In the afternoon of October 11th 2017, representatives of UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), Ms Le Thi Thanh Thao had visited and worked with HCMC Technical and Economic College (HOTEC). On HOTEC side there are Ms Huynh Thanh Ngan – Vice Rector and Head of faculties.
Outlook of the meeting
Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College is one of the schools which being promoted by Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee to become leading school in South East Asia. HOTEC’s mission is to provide the City with highly skilled human resources, especially in the field of Engineering - Technology, serving the City’s Industrialization and Modernization. HOTEC always finds new opportunities to corporate with domestic and foreign educational institutes in order to innovate training program and enhance teachers and staff’s skill in the current of ASEAN economic integration.
In the meeting with HOTEC, Representative of representatives of UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) has presented a brief overview of UNIDO activities in Vietnam, she also talks about the student’s labor skills development program and UNIDO's Energy Efficiency Program, which expected to be able to deploy with HOTEC in the near future, this can be promising to have more and more learning and fully development opportunities for students.
On HOTEC’s side, Ms. Huynh Thanh Ngan expressed her pleasure to welcome the Representative of UNIDO, and she hopes that both sides can establish a long-term cooperation. Moreover, she also agreed to create opportunities in exchange and better learning for students through international cooperation programs and introduce to Ms. Le Thi Thanh Thao some of HOTEC’s current cooperation programs, the needs for cooperation to develop the skills for staffs, teachers and students, emphasize HOTEC’s strengths and offer many solutions that can be applied in the direction of cooperation in the future.
Ms Huynh Thanh Ngan – HOTEC’s Vice Rector discuss at the meeting
After discussing and exchanging information, both sides want to have more meetings and looking towards for long term cooperation in the future.
Ms Le Thi Thanh Thao, representatives of UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) takes group photo with HOTEC
- 2017 Graduation Certificate Award Ceremony (19/10)
- Closing Ceremony of LeX 2017 – Practical Experiences contributing a lot for community (19/10)
- Opening Ceremony of Design Thinking (LeX), 2017 (19/10)
- MoU signing ceremony between HOTEC and Hoang Quan Group (31/08)
- Equipment reception ceremony from IECD under the project "Seeds of Hope" - Creating more opportunities to study and develop comprehensively for students. (31/08)
- Meeting Session with SeoJeong College (Korea) on International Cooperation (31/08)
- Meeting Session with Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs (07/07)
- Opening training coure Design Thinking for students (07/07)
- MoU Signing ceremony between HOTEC and Rang Dong Plastic Joint Stock Company (07/07)
- The training conference of circulars and guidance texts relating to occupation education field (01/06)