MOU Signing Ceremony between HOTEC with Ly Thuong Kiet Toyota and Phu My Hung Toyota (27/12)
In order to develop training programs closely to society’s needs, also create occasion for students to practice skills in order to meet the requirements of enterprises after graduated, as well as create opportunities for enterprises to obtain high quality human resources and maintain the relationship between enterprises and HOTEC, on October 16, 2017, Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College held the MOU Signing Ceremony with Ly Thuong Kiet Toyota and Phu My Hung Toyota. Attending the ceremony there was the presence of HOTEC’s Board of Rectors and Head of departments, centers and faculties. On the visitors there were Mr. Phan Thanh Liem - Deputy Director of Ly Thuong Kiet Toyota and Mr. Le Minh Tri - Deputy Director of Phu My Hung Toyota
Outlook of the ceremony
This occasion is one of the milestones for HOTEC in the strategy of linking training with enterprises. In addition, with the mission assigned to become a leading, advancing school in regional, cooperating with businesses is considered essential to improve the quality of training. Furthermore, HOTEC can ensure the quality of graduates.
By sticking the teaching, learning and researching activities in Schools with actual development, production research and business of enterprises, contributing to ensure the quality of knowledge and skills of students when introducing them to internships, probation and recruitment programs at companies. The content of this MOU is mainly focused on some issues such as:
1. This cooperation between HOTEC with Ly Thuong Kiet Toyota and Phu My Hung Toyota will support the two enterprises’s training and employment needs.
2. Coordinating in the organization of seminars, also introducing new technologies
3. Supporting the development of the advanced automotive major, approach regional and international standard.
HOTEC’s role in the MOU is to train high quality human resources to meet the request of the enterprise; support the re-training of human resources, improve the foreign languages and informatics level for personnel of enterprises ...
Mr. Pham Huu Chi - Vice Director of Enterprises Relation Center giving a short speech on businesses’s information and content of the MOU
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr. Pham Duc Khiem – HOTEC’s Rector sent his thanks to the affiliated companies, which were Ly Thuong Kiet Toyota and Phu My Hung Toyota. He emphasized that with the aim of improving the quality of human resources in order to meet the requirements of the society, associating with enterprises in training has become a political task that HOTEC always considered to perform.
Mr. Pham Duc Khiem giving a speech at the ceremony
The signing ceremony was held successfully, marking a milestone in the cooperation and development between HOTEC and the two enterprises, contributing to creating more employment opportunities for students after graduation.
Other photos at the ceremony:
Mr. Pham Duc Khiem and representatives of
Ly Thuong Kiet Toyota, Phu My Hung Toyota signed the MOU
The signing ceremony between HOTEC with
Ly Thuong Kiet Toyota, Phu My Hung Toyota was held successfully
Mr. Pham Duc Khiem gave flowers and souvenirs to representatives of the two enterprises
- Meeting Session with Representatives of UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) (27/12)
- 2017 Graduation Certificate Award Ceremony (19/10)
- Closing Ceremony of LeX 2017 – Practical Experiences contributing a lot for community (19/10)
- Opening Ceremony of Design Thinking (LeX), 2017 (19/10)
- MoU signing ceremony between HOTEC and Hoang Quan Group (31/08)
- Equipment reception ceremony from IECD under the project "Seeds of Hope" - Creating more opportunities to study and develop comprehensively for students. (31/08)
- Meeting Session with SeoJeong College (Korea) on International Cooperation (31/08)
- Meeting Session with Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs (07/07)
- Opening training coure Design Thinking for students (07/07)
- MoU Signing ceremony between HOTEC and Rang Dong Plastic Joint Stock Company (07/07)