Opening Ceremony of Design Thinking (LeX) (11/10)
In the morning of October 1st, 2018, HCMC Technical and Economic (HOTEC) in collaboration with Singapore Polytechnic (SP) held the Opening Ceremony of Design Thinking program for students. Attending the ceremony, there was the presence of the Board of Rector, facilitators of SP, teachers, Dean of faculties and students participating in the program.
LeX is an academic exchange program that connects students from countries with diverse backgrounds. In the program, students of HOTEC and SP will learn about the method of Design Thinking. Students participating in the program not only have the opportunity to develop academic skills and soft skills but also contribute to the sustainable development of the community.
With the "Design Thinking" method, after experiencing and learning in villages, students will discuss together to find solutions to help local people improve the quality of their work and improve labor productivity as well as product quality.
This year, students of HOTEC and SP will be able to visit and learn about 3 trade villages of Cu Chi district, Ho Chi Minh City. They are catfish farming village, weaving craft village and bamboo blind making village. At the Opening Ceremony, Mr. Pham Duc Khiem – HOTEC Rector expressed his pleasure to welcome and coordinate with SP facilitators in the LeX Program and hoped that the program would achieve success and bring practical contributions to people in Cu Chi district in the coming time.
Mr. Ong Hock San - SP Facilitator at the ceremony
Mr. Pham Duc Khiem giving the opening speech at the ceremony
Mr. Pham Duc Khiem (Hotec Rector), Ms. Pham Ngoc Diem (Hotec Vice-Rector)
and SP Facilitators
Representative of SP students sharing his feelings and expectation
Representative of HOTEC students sharing his feelings and expectation
HOTEC and SP delegation taking photos
Media and Library Center
- Joint signing ceremony with Police Headquarters of Ward 11 District 6 on coordination in assuring security and social evils prevention in schools for the school year 2018 - 2019. (11/10)
- Graduation Ceremony 2018 (11/10)
- 20th ANNIVERSARY CEREMONY OF SCHOOL’S ESTABLISHMENT & STARTING 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR CEREMONY (14/09)
- Closing Ceremony of Ho Chi Minh city Teaching association in professional education 2018 (10/09)
- The 35th aniversary teacher’s day and receiving third class labor medal (27/12)
- MOU Signing Ceremony between HOTEC with Ly Thuong Kiet Toyota and Phu My Hung Toyota (27/12)
- Meeting Session with Representatives of UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) (27/12)
- 2017 Graduation Certificate Award Ceremony (19/10)
- Closing Ceremony of LeX 2017 – Practical Experiences contributing a lot for community (19/10)
- Opening Ceremony of Design Thinking (LeX), 2017 (19/10)