Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College solemnly organized Graduation Ceremony for graduates of Course 17 (College) and Course 17 (Sub-college) (22/10)
In the morning on October 13th, 2018, Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College solemnly organized Graduation Ceremony for graduates of Course 17 (College) and Course 17 (Sub-college) to not only honor and recognize students’ result but also bring memory for students on the graduating day.
Mr. Ho Van Nhat – Head of Academic Affairs and Education Testing congratulated the new graduates.
Ms. Huynh Thanh Ngan – Vice Rector awarded certificated for excellent students.
Ms. Pham Ngoc Diem – Vice Rector awarded certificates for excellent students.
Mr. Nguyen Phan Khanh Tam – Dean of Mechanical Engineering conferred Graduation Degrees.
Mr. Do Huu Nhan – Vice Dean of Electrical and Electronic Engineering conferred Graduation Degrees.
Ms. Truong Thi Nhu Y – Vice Dean of Accounting and Finance Faculty conferred Graduation Degrees.
Mr. Nguyen Cong Thanh – Dean of Automotive Engineering conferred Graduation Degrees.
Ms. Do Dang Nguyet Hang – Vice Dean of Information Technology conferred Graduation Degrees.
Ms. Nguyen Thi Tu Trinh – Dean of Garment -Fashion Design Faculty conferred Graduation Degrees.
Media and Library Center
- Ceremony of Nationwide Teaching association in vocational education 2018 (11/10)
- Joint signing ceremony with Police Headquarters of Ward 11 District 6 on coordination in assuring security and social evils prevention in schools for the school year 2018 - 2019. (11/10)
- Graduation Ceremony 2018 (11/10)
- 20th ANNIVERSARY CEREMONY OF SCHOOL’S ESTABLISHMENT & STARTING 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR CEREMONY (14/09)
- Closing Ceremony of Ho Chi Minh city Teaching association in professional education 2018 (10/09)
- The 35th aniversary teacher’s day and receiving third class labor medal (27/12)
- MOU Signing Ceremony between HOTEC with Ly Thuong Kiet Toyota and Phu My Hung Toyota (27/12)
- Meeting Session with Representatives of UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) (27/12)
- 2017 Graduation Certificate Award Ceremony (19/10)
- Closing Ceremony of LeX 2017 – Practical Experiences contributing a lot for community (19/10)