Conference of Cadres, Civil servants and Public staff for the school year 2018 - 2019 (01/11)
In the morning of October 17th, 2018, Ho Chi Minh City Technical – Ecomomic College solemnly organized a Conference of Cadres, Civil servants and Public staff for the school year 2018 - 2019 to review and evaluate the activities of the whole school in the previous school year. Moreover, the conference also proposes the direction, and task of the new school year 2018 - 2019. Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College warmly welcomed Mr. Nguyen My Phi Phung - Vice Chairman of Educational Trade Union and Mr. Nguyen Huu Loi - Specialist of Professional Education Department – Ho Chi Minh City Educational and Training University.
This conference is organized annually to develop the direct democracy of Cadres and Civil servants and create conditions for Trade Union to operate according to the law in carrying out the democratic rights of Cadres and Civil servants, thus contribute to a clean and strong culture of College and raise the responsibilities and obligations of Board of Rectors.
At the conference, Mr. Pham Duc Khiem received the contribution and recommendations from the staff for the coming school year. He also offered the explanation and answers to their inquiries. Furthermore, solutions to improve working conditions, the material and spiritual life of the staff were discussed.
Ms. Huynh Thanh Ngan – Vice Rector reported the summary activities of the school year 2017 – 2018
Mr. Pham Duc Khiem at the conference
Mr. Phan Van Thanh Can – Vice Rector – reported at the conference.
Mr. Ho Van Nhat reported at the conference.
Mr. Pham Duc Khiem and Mr. Ho Van Nhat signed The Resolution of The Conference.
Mr. Nguyen My Phi Phung stated at the conference.
Media and Library Center
- Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College solemnly organized Graduation Ceremony for graduates of Course 17 (College) and Course 17 (Sub-college) (22/10)
- Ceremony of Nationwide Teaching association in vocational education 2018 (11/10)
- Joint signing ceremony with Police Headquarters of Ward 11 District 6 on coordination in assuring security and social evils prevention in schools for the school year 2018 - 2019. (11/10)
- Graduation Ceremony 2018 (11/10)
- 20th ANNIVERSARY CEREMONY OF SCHOOL’S ESTABLISHMENT & STARTING 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR CEREMONY (14/09)
- Closing Ceremony of Ho Chi Minh city Teaching association in professional education 2018 (10/09)
- The 35th aniversary teacher’s day and receiving third class labor medal (27/12)
- MOU Signing Ceremony between HOTEC with Ly Thuong Kiet Toyota and Phu My Hung Toyota (27/12)
- Meeting Session with Representatives of UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) (27/12)
- 2017 Graduation Certificate Award Ceremony (19/10)