Scientific Conference: "Implementing "Dual Training” model in the context of the Industrial Revolution 4.0" (08/01) (19/03)
The industrial revolution 4.0 has a strong impact that affects government agencies, businesses and employment in the world. Like many developing countries, Vietnam is entering the 4th industrial revolution, and job opportunities for students are always concerned. In order for students to meet the requirements of the modern labor market, new and practical training models are required. In particular, the "Dual Training" model is being evaluated as one of the effective forms of training, benefiting both students and businesses.
In order to recognize the implementation of effective models in teaching, it is necessary to find out the causes of difficulties at colleges and find out solutions. On the morning of January 5, 2019, Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College organized a Scientific Conference: "Implementing "Dual Training” model in the context of the Industrial Revolution 4.0".
At the Conference, there was the presence of Mr. Dang Minh Su - Head of the Department of Vocational Education (Department of Labor - Invalids & Social Affairs), presenters and teachers from universities, colleges and vocational schools in the city.
Presenters and teachers at the conference
This is an opportunity for school managers, teachers and experts to discuss, point out the advantages and disadvantages in the implementation process. That can help to find out the optimal solutions to overcome the limitations and contribute to improving the quality of teaching and training in the context of Industrial Revolution 4.0.
Presidiums at the conference
At the conference, Mr. Phan Van Thanh Can - Vice Rector of HOTEC presented that the implementation of "Dual Training" took advantage of the enterprise's strength in providing new knowledge, modern equipment for school and students. The "Dual Training" is associated with businesses in activities such as training programs in college and in enterprises, preparing human resources for the future. And this is an important task for colleges and universities in the coming years.
Mr. Phan Van Thanh Can at the conference
Through their presentations, school managers, teachers and experts shared their experiences and suggested solutions to the current "Dual Training" model in their schools.
This conference is really a highly practical activity. It not only helps colleges to point out the causes of problems and limitations in the process of implementing the "Dual Training" model, but also contributes to find solutions in improving autonomy aiming at achieving comprehensive development in education and vocational training.
Associate Professor. Bui Van Hong - Lecturer of University of Technical Education HCM City at the conference
Mr. Pham Phi Van - Saigon South Polytechnic College at the conference.
Mr. Phan Van Thanh Can – Vice Rector gave flowers to presenters
Mr. Dang Minh Su - Head of the Department of Vocational Education at the conference
Media and Library Center
- Meeting with Teachers from Camille Jenatzy Professional School (France) and Representatives from IECD (18/03)
- Conference of Cadres, Civil servants and Public staff for the school year 2018 - 2019 (01/11)
- Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College solemnly organized Graduation Ceremony for graduates of Course 17 (College) and Course 17 (Sub-college) (22/10)
- Ceremony of Nationwide Teaching association in vocational education 2018 (11/10)
- Joint signing ceremony with Police Headquarters of Ward 11 District 6 on coordination in assuring security and social evils prevention in schools for the school year 2018 - 2019. (11/10)
- Graduation Ceremony 2018 (11/10)
- 20th ANNIVERSARY CEREMONY OF SCHOOL’S ESTABLISHMENT & STARTING 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR CEREMONY (14/09)
- Closing Ceremony of Ho Chi Minh city Teaching association in professional education 2018 (10/09)
- The 35th aniversary teacher’s day and receiving third class labor medal (27/12)
- MOU Signing Ceremony between HOTEC with Ly Thuong Kiet Toyota and Phu My Hung Toyota (27/12)