Opening Ceremony Of The 11th Skill Contest Forstudents 2019 (17/04)
On the morning of March 30th, 2019, Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union and Department of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs (DOLISA) organized the opening ceremony for the 11thSkill Contest in 2019 at Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College (HOTEC). This is the 11th time of SkillContest for students. The contest brings not only the academic playground but also the opportunity to integrate students’ knowledge into practice;then, motivate them in their future job.This contest lasts two weeks from March 30th to April 13th, 2019. The contest started with acomputer test at HOTEC on the same day.
Attending the ceremony, there were the presences of Mr. Pham Thanh Son - Deputy Head of Science Department, Committee of Propaganda and Training Commission; Mr. Nguyen Viet Que Son –Deputy Secretary of Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, Ho Chi Minh Students Union; Mr. Pham Kieu Hung – Member of the Standing Committee - Head of the Youth Union School, Vice Chairman of Vietnam Student Association of Ho Chi Minh City; Mr. Nguyen Chi Thanh– Deputy Head of Vocational Education Department, DOLISA, Board of Rectors of Universities, Colleges, Vocational School, Lecturers and 546 students from 27 schools.
In addition, this year contest waspreparedby DOLISA, Youth Employment Service Center with an aim to strengthen the relationshipbetween schools and enterprisesfor scholarships andjob opportunities to the best candidates.
There were 11 teams from HOTEC with the majors including Lathe, Garment & Fashion Design, Automotive Engineering and Information Technology with their regular practice, good preparation and strong determination to bring good results.
Some images at the ceremony:
Media and Library Center
- Mou Signing Ceremony between HOTEC and Enterprises about “DUAL TRAINING” (27/03)
- The second Blood Donor Day in school year 2018 – 2019 (27/03)
- The 89th Anniversary Of Viet Nam’s Communist Party Establishment (03/02/1930 – 03/02/2019) (19/03)
- 2018 Year End Meeting (19/03)
- New Year’s Presents Ceremony (19/03)
- Scientific Conference: "Implementing "Dual Training” model in the context of the Industrial Revolution 4.0" (08/01) (19/03)
- Meeting with Teachers from Camille Jenatzy Professional School (France) and Representatives from IECD (18/03)
- Conference of Cadres, Civil servants and Public staff for the school year 2018 - 2019 (01/11)
- Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College solemnly organized Graduation Ceremony for graduates of Course 17 (College) and Course 17 (Sub-college) (22/10)
- Ceremony of Nationwide Teaching association in vocational education 2018 (11/10)