Launching TheInterim Executive Board of Study Encouragement Association of Ho Chi Minh Technical and Economic College –The First Term (2019-2020) (06/05)
On the morning of April 25, 2019, HCM Technical and Economic College (HOTEC) introduced The Interim Executive Board of Study Encouragement Association for the First Term (2019-2020). This is considered as an official organization to receive and gain financial support for disadvantaged students in the college.
Attending the ceremony had the presence of Mr. Nguyen Huy Can – Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City Study EncouragementAssociation, Mrs. Le Thi Vuon - Chairman of Study Encouragement Association in District 6, sponsors who contributed as well as supported to the college scholarships in recent years, HOTEC Board of Rectors, teachers andstudents.
During the ceremony, the Interim Executive Board of Study Encouragement Association of Ho Chi Minh Technical and Economic College received donations from the teachers as well as enterprises and sponsors and the Fund reached 150 million Vietnam dongs
Some photos at the Ceremony:
Media and Library Center
- Mou Signing Ceremony Between HOTEC And Enterprises About “DUAL TRAINING” (20/04)
- Hung King Commemoration Day 2019 (17/04)
- Opening Ceremony Of The 11th Skill Contest Forstudents 2019 (17/04)
- Mou Signing Ceremony between HOTEC and Enterprises about “DUAL TRAINING” (27/03)
- The second Blood Donor Day in school year 2018 – 2019 (27/03)
- The 89th Anniversary Of Viet Nam’s Communist Party Establishment (03/02/1930 – 03/02/2019) (19/03)
- 2018 Year End Meeting (19/03)
- New Year’s Presents Ceremony (19/03)
- Scientific Conference: "Implementing "Dual Training” model in the context of the Industrial Revolution 4.0" (08/01) (19/03)
- Meeting with Teachers from Camille Jenatzy Professional School (France) and Representatives from IECD (18/03)