Meeting with Teachers from Gaston Bachelard School (France) and Representatives from IECD (22/10)
On the morning of October, 14th 2019, Teachers from Gaston Bachelard School (France), Representatives from IECD and Teachers from TDC visited and had a meeting with HOTEC’s Board of Rectors and Teachers from Faculty of Electric - Telecommunication Electronic Technologies to start The Twinning Mission Program from 14th to 18th October, 2019. The meeting aimed at enhancing students’ skills in the field of Electric with capability approach method in order to meet the actual needs of enterprises and get the right jobs after their graduation.
At the meeting, Ms. Pham Ngoc Diem – Vice Rector of HOTEC expressed a desire to maintain and develop relationship with Gaston Bachelard School. She also confirms that this is a big opportunity to improve the quality of vocational training and stimulate other activities to bring a better learning environment for students. After the discussion, all express their interest in the coming sessions and together keep long-term cooperation in the future.
Some images at the meeting:
- HOTEC Book Festival In 2019 (16/05)
- Welcome Gia Dinh University (16/05)
- Launching TheInterim Executive Board of Study Encouragement Association of Ho Chi Minh Technical and Economic College –The First Term (2019-2020) (06/05)
- Mou Signing Ceremony Between HOTEC And Enterprises About “DUAL TRAINING” (20/04)
- Hung King Commemoration Day 2019 (17/04)
- Opening Ceremony Of The 11th Skill Contest Forstudents 2019 (17/04)
- Mou Signing Ceremony between HOTEC and Enterprises about “DUAL TRAINING” (27/03)
- The second Blood Donor Day in school year 2018 – 2019 (27/03)
- The 89th Anniversary Of Viet Nam’s Communist Party Establishment (03/02/1930 – 03/02/2019) (19/03)
- 2018 Year End Meeting (19/03)